Make a Difference today for our Childrens' Tomorrow

Make a Difference today for our Childrens' Tomorrow
Cure the Cause ---- come see us on Facebook

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blogger Play FAQ

Blogger Play FAQ

CushytOOsh Nite Nite Diapers....

How many of you MOMs and DADs are tired of waking up in the middle of the night only to have to change a diaper. How many of you that use cloth diapers actually have gone to using disposables because you have given up on cloth diapers at night??

Well, I was there myself just last year. We co-sleep so I was washing King Size Sheets EVERY DAY!! I tried EVERY diaper out there and I about pulled my hair out! I was frustrated, upset, and then I got determined!! You bet! How could I have CushytOOsh Diapers and not have a diaper that would make it through the night with my own son.

Thus came CushytOOsh Nite Nites, sewed to hold up through the Night Hours.

There is no other diaper out there like it. Guaranteed.

The Nite Nites were soooo good I used them in the Day time, all the time. And you know, I started realizing I wasn't doing as much laundry. That in fact, I had a lot of extra time for other things. I then realized that CushytOOsh Nite Nites were in fact a MIRACLE!!

Go ahead, try a few, and watch the heavy load just kind of melt away.....

One more thing, the Economy WorldWide is hurting. Look up our Eco Potty Wipes - the #1 Wipe :0) You'll save 90% on toilet paper. O.K. 2 more things - Refer a friend and when they order you'll receive either 20% in Free CushytOOsh or 10% CASH deposited into your Paypal:) We are small, ready to get bigger, and would love to have your help:) Thanks! Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment